The V Centenary of the Birth of St. Teresa of Jesus in Argentina
With the aim of disseminating and publicizing of different ways the life and work of St. Teresa of Jesus, the "Commission for the V Centenary of the Birth of St. Teresa of Avila in Cuba", based in the Monastery of the Discalced Carmelite Mothers located in Vedado, street 13 No. 1251 between 20 and 22, invites you to participate in religious painting competition which is organized according to the following bases:
1. Anyone can participate, Cuban or foreign.
2. Topic: should be inspired by the figure and / or spirituality of St. Teresa of Jesus.
3. Terms: All work submitted must be original. Each participant may submit one or two works. The materials and painting technique are free (oil, watercolor, pastel, acrylic, etc.).
May be a maximum of 50 x 70 cm.
Entries must be submitted as follows: Packaged such that it will not damage. If placed in rack Canvas, if watercolor framework should include an envelope with the title of the work, the name or pseudonym of the participant, telephone and address where you can be reached.
The works must be delivered in person from Monday to Friday 9:00 to 12:00 hours or by mail to the Monastery of St. Therese of the Discalced Carmelite Mothers, located in Vedado, street 13 No. 1251 between 20 and 22, CP 10400. Phone 832-19-51
Works arriving after the date set can not compete.
4. The deadline starts from made public this call and closes the 14 February 2015.
5. The 14 March 2015 Exposure award is made to the 5:00 p.m. in the Church of the Discalced Carmelite Mothers located in the Vedado, street 13 between 20 and 22. Havana, Cuba.
6. They will be awarded the first, second and third place.
The awards will be announced later.
In addition, the winning entries will be published in the journal New Word and on the website of the Discalced Carmelite Mothers Havana: www.carmelitasdescalzascuba.org
All participants will transfer the copyright to the Commission of the V Centenary of the Birth of St. Teresa of Avila in Cuba.