The V Centenary of the Birth of St. Therese in Toledo
The community of Discalced Carmelites of Salamanca invited to participate in the acts of the novena in honor of St. Teresa of Jesus, to be held 7 to the 15 October in his church, Zamora street, 59 Salamanca. Nine days of celebration in preparation for the feast of the Holy, Day 15 October. The day of Santa Teresa will Eucharist at 8:30, 13:15, 20 and 21 h.
The exercise of the ninth starts at 19:30 h. praying the Rosary and ninth, and then celebrate the Eucharist, to 20.00 hours. A conference to learn more about the figure of St. Teresa of Jesus, Hand of experts that will deepen each day of the novena in one aspect of the spirituality of the Doctor of the Church:
– 7 October: Master of contemplation, by F. Desiderio García, OCD.
– Wednesday, day 8: The F. José M. de Vera, S.J. will speak on the Relationship of the holy with the Jesuits.
– Tuesday, day 9: Relationship of the holy with the Dominicans, by the F. Lazarus Sastre, ON.
– Friday, day 10: Walking in the truth and the truth, by F. Sunday Montero, O.F.M.Cap.
– Saturday, day 11: Conversion of St. Teresa, by the vicar general of the diocese D. Florentino Gutierrez.
– Sunday, day 12: Many are called ..., by D. Daniel Sánchez.
– Monday, day 13: the preaching of this day is payable by the diocesan Bishop Mons. Carlos López.
– Thursday, day 14:Teresa, Master of prayer, by F. Eusebio Gomez, O.C.D.
– Wednesday, day 15: Jesus living book, will be the topic addressed in his preaching the F. Santiago Guerra Sancho, O.C.D.
The Order of Carmel invites us to join in the inauguration of the V Centenary of the Birth of St. Teresa to be held in Salamanca, Avila and Alba de Tormes:
– 14 October: Solemn Vespers, 19:00 h., Old Cathedral of Salamanca.
– 15 October: to 11 h. Official opening of the Centennial. Plaza de Santa Teresa, Avila. And, to 18 h. Mass in Alba de Tormes.